Chevrolet Bolt EV
A 7.2 kW onboard charger for regular overnight charging from a 240-V wall box is standard. With it, a typical commute of 50 miles can be recharged in less than two hours.
,495 with DFC and before benefits of federal or state tax incentives
EPA VEHICLE CLASS
NEW FOR 2018
- Automatic heated steering wheel included with available Comfort and Convenience Package on LT trim; standard on Premier trim
- Sliding sun visor, driver and front passenger
- EPA-estimated 238 miles of range
- Bolt EV’s drive system uses a single, high-capacity electric motor for propulsion
- The motor is capable of producing up to 266 lb.-ft. (360 Nm) of torque and 200 hp (150 kW) of motoring power. Combined with a 7.05:1 final drive ratio, that helps propel the Bolt EV from 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds
- Power delivery is controlled by Electronic Precision Shift system – a shift and park-by-wire system that sends electronic signals to the Bolt EV’s drive.
- A by-wire shifter requires less packaging space than a traditional mechanical shifter, resulting in more interior space and improved interior layout.
- 60 kWh lithium ion battery pack, featuring five sections, 10 modules and 96 cell groups (three cells per group)
- Flat battery pack spans the entire length of the vehicle’s floor
- An available DC Fast Charging system using the industry standard SAE Combo connector, enabling the battery to be charged up to 90 miles of range in 30 minutes (outside temperatures may affect charging time)
- Regenerative braking feature has the ability to provide one-pedal driving
- Large 10.2-inch-diagonal color touch-screen display with “flip-board” operation
- Rear camera mirror and Surround Vision standard on Premier trim
- Large greenhouse provides panoramic visibility, with upright SUV-like seating
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- “Floating” instrument panel and multipurpose, connected center console – offers wireless phone charging and a compartment large enough to stow a tablet device
- Comfort and Convenience Package is available on LT and included with Premier. Content includes heated front seats, automatic heated steering wheel, leather-wrapped steering wheel and auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Infotainment Package is available on Premier and includes Bose premium seven-speaker sound system, wireless device charging and two USB charging ports for rear passengers
- Standard Remote Keyless Entry
- Standard OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot (three-month/3GB data trial)
- Standard Teen Driver
- Ten standard air bags
- Rear-vision camera standard
- Surround Vision and Rear Camera Mirror are standard on Premier
- Driver Confidence Package is available on LT and included on Premier. Content includes: Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Rear Parking Assist
- Driver Confidence II Package is available on Premier and includes Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Following Distance Indicator, Front Pedestrian Braking and IntelliBeam headlamps
This is a div used for identification purpose on the lightbox.
Oops, Your lightbox has reached it's max.
Please view your lighbox to modify the assets. It is recommended that you download your current lightbox contents and clear its assets to add more.
Go to my lightbox | I understand & close window
Bolt EV Photos
» See more photos
Рекомендуем посмотреть ещё:
2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV (Chevy) Review, Ratings, Specs, Prices, and
Новая kia mohave 2018 - фото, характеристики, ценаРобин Гуд: Начало – фильм 2018 годаЗдоровье | Год 2018Форма Уфы на сезон 2018 | фотоПредсказания на 2018 год для Америки - Предсказания